Why choose Island Eco Tours ?
Island Eco Tours
is a small owner operated Tour Company, established in 2000, dedicated to offering visitors the highest quality, most detailed and educational land excursions available on the Island of Huahine. Our mission is to provide the eco-tourist and casual visitor with a high-quality experience of this beautiful South Seas Island.
Owner/Operator and Professional Guide Paul Atallah
holds degrees from the University of Hawai’I in Polynesian Anthropology, Pacific Island Archaeology and Travel Industry Development and Management. He also has hands on research experience working on the various sites you will visit and has personally trained all of his guides.
If you are looking to learn more about Polynesia, including the fascinating history and culture of this stunning “Garden Isle”, than this is the perfect tour for you.
Island Eco Tours have been featured in various publications including:
- Tahiti Infos 9/10/2015
- Forbes Travel Guide, Feb 2014
- Spiegel, Sep 11, 2012
- SFGate, Jan 1, 2012
- National Post, March 9 2012
- Huffington Post, Dec 1 2011
- Tahiti Times, Jan 17, 2011
- Telegraph UK, Feb 7 2009
- Outside Magazine , Feb 2007
- Tokyo Calendar, November 2006
- Sports Illustrated, Winter 2006
- Islands Magazine july/August 2005
- Modern Bride, Feb/March 2004
- Boston.com Travel, Jan 25 2004
- La Marche, Jan-Fev 2004
- M Monthly Japan March 2003
- Hana Hou, The Magazine of Hawaiian Airlines, March 2003
- Al Sur Magazine Japan, 2002
- Islands Magazine, Feb 1995
- Vermont Sunday Magazine Feb 27 1994
- Lets Travel Magazine
- Marie Claire